In this chapter, you will create a Safe Space for your organization.
- Click the
Safe Spacesbutton on the left navigation panel to view the Safe Spaces administrative work ground.
- Click on
New Safe Spacebutton
- Fill in your new Safe Space Name
- Add Description for the Safe Space (optional)
File Storage - Standard mode(commonly used)
- Make sure you select
Visibleoption to enable the appearance of the Safe Space in the web portal
In the Connection Section
- Select the
Typeof the Safe Space connection (i.e., Local Drive)
- Fill in or Verify the required connection
Enable Credentialsif you want to change the default username and password for the safe place.
- Click on
Test Connectionto verify the connection to the safe folder path
- If the connection test succeeded, go ahead and click
In Security Section
Default Group Policy(you can choose different one or create a Policy later)
Assigned Groups / Usersyou can choose users and groups and edit their permissions
In Identity Section
- Copy and Save the UFID code you generated.
In Advanced Section
Allow the Disk Quota Service to delete files on this Safe Space
In Permissions Section
- you can Edit permissions
- when you are done editing, Click
Savebutton and you will be redirected to the main Safe Space screen and be able to see the Safe Spaces you have just created,
- By now, you have Successfully logged in as Admin and Created your first Safe Space; Good Work✔️
- Please continue to the Policies Chapter