To configure TOTP, do the following:
1. Open the ‘Services Configuration window.
2. Double-click the ‘TOTP’ service.
3. Click the ‘Edit’ button.
4. On the opened window, generate the ‘Secret Key’ value and use it for configuring TOTP Authenticator (like Google Authenticator etc).
*Note the Period and number of Digits you will select must match the supported
The amount of authenticator you chose to use can support.
If you enter a value that does not match your authenticator, the user will not be able to pass this authentication step.
We recommend leaving the default settings that come with the product
5. Click the “QR” button. On the opened window QR-code preview will be available.
6. Click the ‘OK’ button to save changes.