To configure Two-factor Authentication via Email, do the following:
1. Open the ‘Services Configuration’ window.
2. Double-click the ‘Two-factor Authentication via Email‘ service.
3. Fill required fields for the SMTP setup – Smtp Sender, Subject, Smtp Host, Smtp Port, Smtp Username, Smtp Password.
Example of configuration:
4. Click the ‘Test‘ button to check the SMTP configuration.
Enter the following data for the test – username, email and some OTP code, and click the ‘Test Connection‘ button.
In case of a successful connection, an email with a specified OTP will be sent to the specified email.
5. Click the ‘OK‘ button to save changes.