Here you can configure the time access policy applied during user authentication. To do this, do the following:
1. In the selected Workflow Policy press ‘Add‘ button.
2. Select the ‘Day and Time Restrictions‘ option on the opened ‘Constraints And Conditions‘ window.
3. On the opened window set one of the following options:
- Allow network access during selected time periods
- Disallow network access during selected periods
4. Check checkboxes near the days that you need to configure for the access time policy and set specific time restrictions.
5. Also, you can set an expiration date – users will not have access after the specified date. To set this, check the ‘Disallow access after selected time and date expires’ and specify the date.
6. Click the ‘OK’ button to save changes.