Here you can configure the users’ location restrictions applied during user authentication. To do this, do the following:
1. Select the ‘Geographical and Location Restrictions’ option on the ‘Constraints And Conditions‘ window.
2. On the opened window set one of the following options:
- Allow network access for the selected location attributes.
- Disallow network access for the selected location attributes
3. Check checkboxes near the parameters you must configure for the access policy – countries, cities, IP addresses.
4. Click the ‘Edit’ button to set parameters next to the checked option.
5. On the opened pop-up, click the ‘Add’ button.
6. For the ‘Country‘ option need to select the country from the list, for other options – add the required parameter value manually.
7. Click the ‘OK’ button to save changes.
Example of configurations:
The ‘Custom Attributes‘ option can set restrictions by any option – country, city, IP address, or ISP.