To update added service configurations, do the following:
1. Select any of the added applications.
Click the ‘Edit’ button.
In the opened window, the following information can be configured:
- MFA enabled or not
- access expiration date
- a limited number of RDP logins
- restricted access per device (machine)
- possibility to allow drivers and clipboard redirection
- possibility to do not sign RDP files on related domain
- workflow integration
Workflow Integration – allows to record the video of user session via Remote Desktop:
‘Event Trigger‘ – allows to start recording by keyboard combination.
For example: cmd, Windows + R.
Examples of services configurations:
1. Access for domain admins from different domains with disabled MFA, disabled access expiration date and disabled drivers and clipboard redirection:
2. Access for specific users with enabled MFA enabled access expiration date, and enabled drivers and clipboard redirection: