The ‘Run Workflow Policy Validation’ option can be used for testing access for the specific user.
To check access for a user, do the following:
1. Click the ‘Run Workflow Policy Validation’ icon.
2. Enter username and domain name in UPN format.
If only 1 Active Directory is configured, username can be entered without UPN format – just username.
In the opened window, the following information about the user is shown:
- user’s data from the Active Directory
- login user groups
- day and time restrictions
- application access control list
- geographical and location restrictions
- authentication and authorization methods applied to this user while login