truePass supports activation of a few Active directories working at the same time.
To configure Active Directory, do the following:
1. Open the ‘Services Configuration window.
2. Double-click the ‘Active Directory service.
3. Click the ‘Edit’ button in the opened window.
4. In the opened window, set Active Directory configurations:
- server IP and port (389 for LDAP / 636 for LDAPs )
- username (user with administrator permissions)
- use SSL
- validate server certificate
5. Example of the configuration:
Click the Test connection button to check if the configuration is correct.
In case of a successful connection, a pop-up with the relevant information appears:
For LDAPs configuration check Use SSL and Import Certificate button
Import Certificate window will be shown. Fill the path to the certificate file in the “Certificate Path” input or press Browse button and put the password of the certificate file into “Certificate Password” input.
Press Import button. If the certificate file is valid and the password is correct, a success import message will be displayed.
Click the ‘OK’ button to save changes.