To configure MFA, do the following:
1. Open the ‘Services Configuration window.
2. Double-click the ‘Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) service.
3. Fill in all required fields.
4. Click the ‘Edit’ button to test the connection.
5. On the opened window, enter your mobile number and click the ‘Test’ button for testing sending an MFA request.
If the mobile phone number is correct and the MFA service is available, an authentication request will be sent.
After confirming the authentication request, a success window will appear with the message “Multi-Factor Authentication Confirmed”.
6. Click the ‘OK’ button to save changes.