Terms & Conditions
TerraZone Ltd (“TerraZone”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) operates the website located at www.terrazone.io (the “Site”). We are a cybersecurity company based in Israel, providing SaaS and other organization software security solutions to our clients. These Terms and Conditions (these “Terms”) govern your access to and use of the Site and the services, features, content, applications, or products offered by TerraZone (collectively with the Site, the “Services”).
The Services are intended solely for users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Any access to or use of the Services by anyone under 18 is strictly prohibited and in violation of these Terms. By accessing or using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are 18 or older.
2. User Accounts
In order to access certain features of the Services, you will need to create an account (an “Account”). You may never use another’s account without permission. When creating your Account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account.
3. User Conduct
You agree not to use the Services to upload, post, transmit, share, or store any content that:
- is illegal, racist,threatening, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, or promotes violence, terrorism, or illegal activities;
- is discriminatory based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, or disability;
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party;
- impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity.
You also agree not to:
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, TerraZone’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of TerraZone’s providers;
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by TerraZone or any of TerraZone’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services or any content available through the Services;
- attempt to access or search the Services or content available through the Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device, or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by TerraZone or other generally available third-party web browsers;
- send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or manipulating headers or other identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Services or to manipulate your presence on the Services; or
- interfere with or disrupt the access of any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services.
4. Intellectual Property
The Services and all content and other materials available through the Services, including, without limitation, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, and the compilation and organization thereof (collectively, the “Content”) are the property of TerraZone or its licensors, and are protected by Israeli and international copyright laws.
You may not use any Content or materials on the Services for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of TerraZone. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of the Services or access to the Services.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
The Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. TerraZone makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Services or the information, content, materials, or products included on the Services.
TerraZone does not warrant that the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free, and TerraZone will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
6. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall TerraZone, its directors, officers, employees, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any:
- errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content;
- personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Services;
- any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Services;
- any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through the Services by any third party; and/or
- any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not TerraZone is advised of the possibility of such damages.
The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
You specifically acknowledge that TerraZone shall not be liable for user submissions or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless TerraZone, its directors, officers, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
8. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
9. Dispute Resolution
Any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions or the Services shall be resolved through binding arbitration in accordance with the Israeli Arbitration Association Rules.
10. Changes to Terms and Conditions
TerraZone reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions at any time. Please check these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Services following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions will mean you accept those changes.
11. Contact Information
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact TerraZone at [email protected].